Friday 19 October 2012

A Former Patient Opens a Home Healthcare Franchise

See on Scoop.it - Business Updates



After recovering from a car accident, Rick Collett decided to pursue healthcare and ended up opening a BrightStar Care home healthcare franchise.

His territory covers 512,000 people in Tennessee’s Hamilton and Bradley counties.


“I have much more respect for people who are small-business owners. Living in a tri-state area, I have to be familiar with workers’ comp and employment standards for all three. And I hadn’t had to deal with staffing issues in 15 years. Then I started getting calls at 3 in the morning from employees saying they’re sick. The first time that happened, I looked at my wife and said, “What have I done?”“




See on entrepreneur.com

via Tumblr A Former Patient Opens a Home Healthcare Franchise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.